– What happens if I want to leave the room during the game?
– That’s simple. There is a panic button in each room. Just press it and you are free!
– I know that there are some objects in the room which are sealed or locked. Why is that?
– It’s because we don’t want people to move or open those objects. They must stay in a fixed position in order to work properly. So please, do not try to move or open them by force.
– What happens if a code isn’t working on any of the locks or pads, although we tried them all?
– That’s because that exact code will not be used at any point of the game. There are some built in “dead ends”, so you will have to try harder.
– Can we get any help or hints during the game?
– Of course you can! The game masters are watching the gameplay through the built in cameras. They give you hints when they see that you are stuck.
-What happens if we miss the hint screen on the display?
– Each hint is accompanied by an alert, just to make sure you are aware that a hint has appeared on the screen.